1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Caesar Guerini Summit Trap Unsingle

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rick in Ohio, Nov 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick in Ohio

Rick in Ohio Member

Guys my wife told me last night to go buy myself a new trap gun. I told her I wasn't sure what I wanted but I will start looking around. She give me about 3 weeks to come up with some thing or she going to go buy me one. I like the K80's but they are way out of my price range and I like to buy new this time.

So what do you guys think about a Caesar Guerini Summit Trap Unsingle?

2. dead on 4

dead on 4 Well-Known Member

They're great guns, point and shoot well, well made and are a grate value. I own three.

Surfer

3. MAL-53

MAL-53 Member

Great guns for the money,don't have quite the prestige as the P,L,S or K guns , that's ok, I am happy with mine, great warrantee,(lifetime),great service, took mine to the PA state shoot, for a complimentary checkup, nobody else was doing that,they point and shoot great. What's not to like about them, get one you won't be disappointed.

4. normanboy

normanboy Member

I just bought a Summit Impact O/U last week. I ran 9 boxes through it today. What a shooter. If you buy one I think you will be happy with it. Who care about prestige if it breaks the target? They are well built and look good as well.

Gary

5. headhunter

headhunter Well-Known Member

Does your Wife need a Boyfriend..??

6. Redcobra

Redcobra Active Member

I own three. Love em....
    Maxum Trap unsingle.
    Challenger Impact.
    Summit Sporter with Kolar Tubes.

7. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I have 3 Guerini's and the Trap one is a Summit combo. It's hear ro stay.
    You will not go wrong with your pick.

8. vpsr6

vpsr6 Member

I have a combo, bought one of the first ones out, can't say enough about the quality,value and performance. I have come to know the reps and gunsmiths from seeing them at the shoots, a great bunch of people. As with all guns things mechanical will break. I had the extractor on the unsingle break a couple of weeks ago. I called up and said can you send me an extractor in the mail I can replace it myself I have a shoot this weekend. Palmer the head gunsmith said "I would rather fit it for you to be sure it is right,send it to me by Wed and I will do it myself and send it right back" sure enough I had it back at my door on Fri as promised and the only cost was shipping to them. Lifetime warranty

Vic

9. Rick in Ohio

Rick in Ohio Member

My wife has told me for the last 3 years to buy myself a new trap gun and the last time I left to go get one I come home with a $2000 dollar camera to take pictures of are grand kids. This time I am thinking I may take her up on it or like she told me again today she going to go buy it for me.

I really am thinking this could be the gun for me so thinks guys for your in put on the Caesar Guerini. I will keep you posted.

10. algebra1

algebra1 Member

How well do you shoot the old one?

11. Rick in Ohio

Rick in Ohio Member

I am doing ok with my old 28" Browning XS shooting trap but I like to have a longer barrel. Some time I think a longer barrel gun I would do a lot better with in windy weather.

12. docbombay

docbombay Well known trouble maker

Rick,

If you are close to Southern Ohio (Greater Cincinnati area) you are welcome to shoot my Guerini Magnus unsingle. Also, Louie Morgan frequents our club on a weekly basis and welcomes any and all to shoot his Guerini unsingle.

Over and over again the one thing that you hear about these trap guns is that they are great value for the money. I own (and shoot) a Kolar, Krieghoff, and a Ljutic in addition to the Guerini. All are great guns and exhibit their own features and benefits.

Before I would shell out any money on any of these guns when buying new, shoot them first. Nothing worse then learning shortly after purchasing a new gun that you and the gun do not get along. I shot Louie's Guerini unsingle on several different occasions prior to taking the plunge. I have no buyers remorse.

Best of luck with your purchase.

Doc

13. SPACE GUN

SPACE GUN Member

I think the Guerini would make you a great gun. you might also want to look at a browning unsingle combo. As Doc said I would shoot before buying any gun. Ask you wife about a gift card to Jaqua"s LOL

14. mtimney

mtimney TS Member

I have a CG Summit and like the gun quite a bit. Like all higher end guns it will break the targets well if you do your job.

But, it's all in stock fit. Don't buy any brand unless it fits you or you are willing to have someone make it fit you.

Mark t.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

caesar guerini summit trap unsingle

caesar guerini summit impact unisingle

caesar guerini summit trap or browning citori

caeser gurini summit trap unisingle

ceasar guerni un single

gurini summit trap

trapunsingle barrel for ceaser guerini

whats bad about caesar guerini