1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Caesar Guerini Service Question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gnprts, Sep 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gnprts

gnprts Member

A shooting buddy has a Caesar Guerini Summit about a year old which has developed a hair line crack in the stock near the trigger guard. Has any one had any experience with Guerini's warranty for stock problems? Does Guerini have a warranty shop located in the United States?
    Thanks for your help....

2. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

You could always start by checking out there website ... took about 3 seconds to find that using google.

http://www.gueriniusa.com

Just save you some time check out the following link ...

http://www.gueriniusa.com/lifetime.shtml

It looks like your friend is screwed but I have heard many good things about them so tell him to contact who he purchased it from and see what they can do for him.

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Yes their warranty work is handled in cambridge Md...they stand behind their guns better than most

4. gnprts

gnprts Member

Thanks for the information. When I read the stock/fore end legal eez in the warranty I get the idea that it probably will not be covered............................ The Distributor does not warrant the wood (stock or forend), or metal finish with respect to finish, matching of pieces, dents, scratches, cut, dings, etc. which are or should be apparent to the purchaser when the product is purchased or which occur after purchase. It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect this particular product prior to purchase to ensure that it is free from defects or damage. This Warranty is effective from the original retail purchase of the firearm.

5. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Contact the folks at CG, they take good care of their customers. Jake

6. George MT.

George MT. Moderator Staff Member

Give CG a call and ask for Victoria or Kathy,they are people who sincerly try to do a good job of customer service without all the stand-offish attitude on the phone.George JR. MT>

7. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

I met C/G people at Grand this year. They seemed most interested in satisfied customers. Better quit guessing and give them a call.

Joe Woods/Ontario

8. gun fitter

gun fitter Well-Known Member

No one warrants wood they can't. They have no control of it it's a natural product. Having said that they would probably repair the crack for you I would not expect them to replace a stock that is over a year old. Wes and the guys at CG are really good at customer service. I'm sure they will have a solution for you.
    Joe

If they can't fix it let me know I fix alot of cracked stocks.

9. willing

willing Member

I have a friend who has a CG field model and he called a rep in SC about chokes. After a long phone discussion the rep finally asked for his address and is sending him 3 chokes free.

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

caesar guerini stock crack