1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Caesar Guerini service, Exceptional

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapper5, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapper5

trapper5 TS Member

I purchased a Caesar trap combo,and had some real problems with it.I made one call to Guerini and talked to Tom Smith about what I though were concerns about the combo and asked for some help to correct them.A phone call that afternoon from Him made me think I made the proper choice buying the gun.I won't go into details about the problems.I have never had sarvice from any gun manufacturer like this. If you are thinking about buying a new gun,you should take a look at Caesar,The workmanship is excellent and I can attest for their service. Thanks Tom, his last words to me were we want you to enjoy our products and we back them with service. Nuf said.

2. Redcobra

Redcobra Active Member

Yepper...
    I have 3 of them.

3. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

I have both good and bad experiences with CG.

4. birdyklr

birdyklr Member

The guns are OK but the wood finish is cheap and flimsy.

5. APrice

APrice Active Member

My Summit Combo is now a little over 50K with NO service needed. It just keeps on ticking, so I haven't seen the need for the "pit stop" yet.

6. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I also have 3 of them

7. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I'm planning to drop mine off to them in person since they are fairly local...anybody out there give me an idea how long they usually take? I dont think my gun needs a thing but want to let them go through it anyhow..does it require an appt? or just drop her off?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.