1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

caesar guerini release trigger

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Quack Shot, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Check with caesar guerini themselves. They offer a release as an option on a few models currently.

2. gncc600

gncc600 TS Member

I talked to the reps at the Grand and I was informed that they didn't have a release trigger on the market yet. They had a prototype for people to try out and give them feedback on but they don't currently offer one. But I'm sure it wont be long.

3. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I live in Ohio and I had Therman Gobel install a release in my Caesar Guerini it is a very, very fine trigger, no creep, crisp, He is located near Kenton Ohio his phone number is 419-675-3164 tell him gary Bryant reccommeneded you to him, You have to remeber it will no longer eject the shells as the ejector is in the way of the release. That was no problem for me.

Dr.longshot

4. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

I was told by Bob (Gray's Shotgun Cache) at the Grand that Phillip Gunsmith is to be official maintainance for Guerini in the U.S. and that he would make a release for me if I purchased a Guerini with a pull trigger. Bob also said that there should be some factory guns with releases available in late Sept. or early Oct. I decided to wait for a factory release...maybe at the MO Fall Hcp.

Buz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.