1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

***Caesar Guerini Raffle for NC Home Grounds..***

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bob Schultz, Jun 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Active Member

Target Shotguns Inc. has donated a Caesar Guerini Summit trap unsingle or O/U (your choice) to be raffled off for the benefit of the NC State Trapshooting home grounds. ALL proceeds go to the NCTA and the improvement of the facility. ONLY 105 tickets will be sold at $50 each. 100% TAX DEDUCTIBLE!!

Tickets can be purchased from Ken Duncan or any member of the NC BoD. I have some tickets available and you can make out a tax deductible check to the North Carolina Hall of Fame. (A 501c3 corporation) and mail it to me at the shop. We'll mail your ticket back to you asap.

Scotty Messenger from Minnesota won the last gun we donated! He got a $8000 gun for $100. Could be your lucky day!! Thanks for looking and hope you can help us out!

Bob

Bob Schultz
    Target Shotguns, Inc.
    105 Mitchelle Dr.
    Hendersonville NC 28792
    800-684-6329
  2. Bob Schultz

Thanks for the responses! Our state home grounds just finished hosting the NC State Shoot. Our attendance was up and weather cooperated. Funds from the raffle will help with a shower house for the campground and new vendor spaces. We hope to have a the tickets sold so we can draw for the gun during our Hall of Fame shoot in late September.

Bob
  3. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Member

Up for NC ATA.

Ron Burdick
  4. Bob Schultz

2013 will be the 100th anniversary of the NC State shoot! We need some improvements for campers and vendors. Help us out with a tax deductible ticket purchase! $50 for a 1in 105 chance to win. ALL PROCEEDS go to the NCTA HoF.

Thanks. Bob
  5. Bob Schultz

Thanks for the calls & emails... Someone is getting closer to owning a new Caesar Guerini!

Bob
  6. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

Save me a ticket Bob, the check will be in the mail to you tomorrow.
  7. Bob Schultz

Thanks Coyote! Sales have been pretty good so we should be able to pick the winner at the HOF dinner during our HoF Shoot in September. Nice way to start the New trap year with a new CG. Glad to mail tickets just let me know your check is coming. I had to return a couple of checks in 2010 when we raffled off the Infinity shotgun...

Bob
  8. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

It will be going out tomorrow, just wrote it out and stuffed the envelope. By the way, how is that pic that Puablo did for us a few years back doing?
  9. Bob Schultz

Puablos picture is hanging in my office! Love it!

Thanks for the support for our home grounds raffle. I have a few tickets left for the drawing so get yours before we run out! 1 in 105 chance are good odds for a raffle! AND your ticket purchase is tax deductible!!

Bob Schultz
  10. Bob Schultz

Thank you, thank you, thank you...ticket sales have been brisk and the response from TS.com shooters is amazing! Still have a few tickets left!

bob
  11. daddiooo

daddiooo Active Member

Bob,

Bought one of the raffle tickets from Joy before I left the NC state shoot. Keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks for all you do to help promote the NC Homegrounds. (and everyone else up there that's involved)

Dave
  12. SC trapshooter

SC trapshooter Member

Bought mine at the NC State Shoot. For those of you that haven't shot there, it's a great facility. NC has made leaps and bounds improving their home grounds. Give them some support, they'll use the money to help us shooters. Great place to shoot, shot my best scores there.
    Jim
  13. THALL

THALL Member

Got mine in the mail today from Bob. Hope to win. Tim Hall
  14. Bob Schultz

Thanks for your support! The NC home grounds is a great place to shoot! Each year the HOF board has improved the site and in my (non biased) opinion, it is one of the best places to shoot on the east coast!

Bob
  15. Mountainsteve

Mountainsteve Member

Sent my check Saturday, June 23.
    Steve Smith
    Hayesville, NC
  16. wjm5806

wjm5806 Member

I would like to get a couple of tickets are any left?
    Bill
  17. tgb18

tgb18 Member

Bob,

I'll take one if you any left.

Terry
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.