1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Caesar Guerini Question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Browningxt 1, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Browningxt 1

Browningxt 1 TS Member

Does the Guerini have a palm swell?? Also could a left hander shoot, the right hand model?? Would comb holes just be touching my face. Or does is have some cast so I could not shoot it.

Thank you,
    John

2. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

My CG has a palm swell for a right hander. It would be hard for me to tell you if you could shoot a right handed gun. You need to shoot one and see for yourself if it will work.
    Mine works great for me but I don't know about for you.

3. paul e. stark

paul e. stark TS Member

Don't those guns blow up?

4. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Mine has some toe out,palm swell and cast, they make left handed models. Or you could call CG and ask how much for a stock only if you find a good deal on a righty.

Do they blow up? yes they blow up targets very nicely

5. Browningxt 1

Browningxt 1 TS Member

Thank you shannon391. I know they make new left hand ones, but I was looking for a used one and did not know if it was just a straight stock with a adj comb.

6. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

I have a Summit Limited in 20/28 gauge.

It is a right handed gun, but I have no trouble shooting it as a left hander - it was a bit long for me, so I replaced the pad with a thinner one.

It is neutral enough that I can shoot it with no problems.

7. Grumpy

Grumpy TS Member

Browning xt1 I tried a right hand C.G.Mag.combo this past week.Picked the gun up off the rack and just shoot it,never patterned it,didn't take time to adjust the adjustable comb - it was set up sorta neutral,I had never picked up an unsingle with a high rib,or used a release trigger before that night and hit a 17/25. I am a left eye dominate, left hand shooter. Never tried the o/u barrel, hope to do that this week and spend some time on the pattern board. I was happy with the 17 and all the hurdles I had never jumped before. You should be able to shoot it, but don't take my word for it - get out there and give it a go. My question is if I order a left hand stock is that all I need to make a right hand gun into a left hand gun??? All my guns are used right hand models and I have never owned a left handed model YET!!!!

Wayner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.