1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

caesar guerini question for dr. longshot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shooter 1947, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooter 1947

shooter 1947 Member

hi gary since you shoot a caesar guerini i have a question. the notchs on the barrel for the p.o.i. do you know the notch for 60/40 70/30 80/20 etc. ihave read the instructions and it seams to be off. right now iam on the 6th notch from the bottom.your help would be greatly appreciated.thanks tony oneill

2. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Dhooter 1947 I sent you a PM

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

3. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I went to the patterning board to figure all that out. I noticed there lit was off according to my loads and chokes. My how funny how that works.

4. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I have a Summit trap unsingle. You can go by the marks. It all depends on how you are built. If you have a full face or thin or high or low eye socket.
    The marks will get you close but you need to go to the pattern board.
    You all so my have to adjust the comb to get the gun were you want it to shoot.
    Then go to the trap field set the trap to shoot straight and see how you hit the target. Again you my have to do some adjustments. Good luck with you set up.
    CG are very good guns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.