1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Caesar Guerini Pit Stop

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dr. Honk, Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Honk

Dr. Honk Member

I had the opportunity to stop by Caesar Guerini in Cambridge, MD for my second pit stop today.

I had called a few weeks earlier and Victoria set me up with an appointment and greeted me at the door when I arrived. I was offered a cold soft drink while I waited for John Skinner - Senior Gunsmith, to finish up with a customer on the telephone.

John soon arrived, asked if I had any major issues, and said he would be back in about an hour. He personally worked on my gun and returned right on time.

After a brief discussion on what was done with the pit stop, I was offered a factory tour which I gladly accepted. I had to go through a sreening process by Wes Lang's two labs, Caesar and Guerini before I was allowed back in the shop.
    I guess I passed because I still have all of my fingers and toes.

I have to tell all of you Caesar Guerini owners that a visit to the Cambridge facility should be on your bucket list. You will be treated like family as soon as you walk through the door.

Hats off to Victoria and John for the wonderful experience. I will make sure to make this trip again next year.

Dr. Honk

2. Newfoundlander

Newfoundlander Member

From my short dealings with John and Wes , I am of the opinion that they are most professional in all aspects and gets things done right first time...

I wish that they were located here in Canada , but I plan on meeting them sometime when I am down there and take one of their tours..

Great stuff...

You say that Wes has a couple Labs , then they would be right at home here in Newfoundland / Labrador...

Great gentle breed of dogs for sure , I had a pair myself..

Robert

( Newfoundlander )

3. chipking

chipking TS Member

I have had the extreme pleasure of going over there three times now and I can tell you from personal experience that everyone there is just as friendly and professional in every aspect of their customer SERVICE. I had releases fitted and changed over to a selective safety in prep for my topsingle barrel and was involved in checking the feel to insure that I was completely satisfied with both set and release points before they would call the job complete. The same when my Topsingle barrel was fitted and when the Pit stop was performed. Any question I had including some on rather obnoxious rumors was answered in a very up front manner.

--- Chip King ---

4. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

The dogs names are Briar,and Caesar (he is the pup).
    D.P.Reynolds

5. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Outstanding trapgun, Outstanding service

6. Dr. Honk

Dr. Honk Member

Sorry Briar. I must have missed your name while Caesar was chewing on my hand.
    I will bring you a piece of goose jerky the next time I am down.

Thanks DP for correcting my error.

Dr. Honk

7. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

No problem Doc........but I can understand why you didn't remember her name with that wild little youngster chewin' you to pieces..........He did the same thing to me......Later Doc,you take care,and shoot the tar out of that CG.
    D.P.Reynolds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

caesar guerini pit stop info

caesar guerinu pitstop