1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Caesar Guerini Owners

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by FAT-BOY, May 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FAT-BOY

FAT-BOY TS Member

Just had a plesant experience with Caesarr Guerini custom shop.
    My Mangus Combo would not shoot below 100% high. Did everything i possible new to do without absolutely no change. I called and emailed the company, sent my gun, received back in 7 days with a 60/40 pattern. The Rib Risers an both barrels were relpaced and also had single release trigger installed. All for $375.Even sent me the test pattering paper.Hows that for service.

Bobby Meadows

2. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

Thats why I will not sell my CG. Not saying I wouldn't buy another gun but the CG will stay.
    CG has the best service.

3. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

CG does have some fine service. When I owned mine I needed the center bead changed. I called them to see how they were put in. They said don't worry, have the barrel boxed up for tomorrow morning and UPS will pick it up. They did and I had it back fixed by the next weekend free of charge. Pretty hard to beat the stories you here coming out of the CG when it comes to service.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.