Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caesar Guerini Magnus Unsingle F/S

3K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  Rico46 
#1 ·
Hello from the Southern Grand. I have a Caesar Guerini Magnus Unsingle For Sale. It's had about 1200 shells through it. It is 34", has a Jones adjustable KickEz 1" pad with a 14 3/8 LOP. It comes with the original Guerini Plastic Case and also a Guerini Unsingle Americase. I have an extra choke (LF) and it has a HiViz sight on the front. It is a beautiful and great shooting gun. It also comes with the new unfiled warranty paperwork. Price is $5625 plus $45 shipping to your FFL. I'll try to find a digital camera while here so I can take pics. Please email if interested.

#7 ·
I agree with your comment ink ball. People ask me why I spent so much $$ for a K80? After shooting it on the practice trap here at Silver Dollar many, many rounds I could tell the difference after the first shot. I jokingly state that now with the K80 I can take "THE GUN" out of the excuse equation. I wonder if my wife back home will understand that analogy? Anyway, I've had several responces to my for sale post and will try to get pics. out as soon as I return from Florida. I'm still dialing in the K80 and kinda paying the price for it in my scores. I may have to get the Guerini back out of the Americase.

#9 ·
Obviously Shooter Glasses 1001 has nothing better to do than do a his idea of a "bait job" like Elliot Spitzer use to do in New York when he was Attorney General. Also obviously Shooter Glasses 1001 seems oblivious to the fact that I own a Gun Shop in North Georgia, going out of business and selling many, many guns and supplies to fellow shooters from this site. (thank you all once again) But more important, my answer to Shooter Glasses 1001 is, I'm a Dealer ....so what? He insinuates that I am a liar? trueful??? (spelling)What is that word a noun? I suggested to him in an email to check out his facts. If he insists to question my integrity, he has my shops address and phone number on the bottom of my emails to him. I suggest that he pays me a visit. PS Shooter Glasses 1001...... call Bob Schultz Target Guns and ask if I purchased a K-80 from him this past Sunday here at the Southern Grand.

#11 ·
Blade, I do not believe your a liar but disclosing that your a firearms dealer going out of business upfront would have been nice! You have every right to sell or trade your guns on this forum but I can also see what Shooter Glasses1001 is saying.

Unless Shooter Glasses1001 knows you personally, he shouldn't be insinuating that you may not be truthful but comparing him to Eliot Spitzer isn't very nice also! In the future if your selling or unloading your guns it may behoove you to just simply be upfront and say your a dealer and you have some excellent guns for sale. Wouldn't you agree? Thanks

Rick Brohmer

#12 ·
Rico46..... I was accused of lying about purchasing a K-80 so I could sell my Guerini without stating that I was a dealer. I was accused of being "baited" and also called a "rat" via email and this thread. Usually I avoid participating in the foolishness of a lot of these posts. However, when it becomes personal and accusations are made concerning honesty and integrity, I must defend myself as should all human beings. I invited the accuser to contact Bob Schultz if the accuser needs to verify the K-80 purchase. This sale of the Guerini is not a shop sale for I am not an authorized Guerini Dealer. I have learned a very important lesson here. There are, not only on this forum but literally everywhere, people who are bent on making a statement whether or not it's true. This is why Elliot Spitzers name was brought up for he was famous for that. Call me a crumy liberal or insult my birthright, but don't call me a liar and dishonest.

#15 ·
Blade, I didn't know you had recieved an email and was called a liar. I apologize for jumping the gun if that is so. Hopefully, we can all move on at this point and end the name calling and get the gun sold. Good shooting with your new K-80. I know, I love mine!

Rick

#16 ·
I don't think it matters, if you are looking for a CG and it is a good price who cares if it is a private party or a dealer? I think you can buy from a scoundral if it is a private party or a dealer. Why would you bad mouth someone just because they are in business? Also you spelling police need a time out! JMHO Bill

#19 ·
I know Blade fairly well. He is two things. 1. A trap enthusiast and 2. A gun shop hobby guy.

His gun shop does not deal in CG level guns and he is tired of that hobby.

His new love, besides his wife, is trap shooting. His K-gun is his 4th (I think) in a year. That is the "new trap nut" doing that, not the "dealer." When he bought the Kgun he sent me an email on his sale of the CG because I have been looking at CG's.

I think that Blade does not even view himself as a dealer when he is in his trap gun world. So Gentlemen, don't suspect him of getting rid of "inventory" from his shop when he offers his CG for sale. It's just a guy who has a personal use gun attention span of 3 months. He really is OK when it comes to the sale of his CG.

If he has offered anything else on the site from his gun shop, then he should say he is a dealer ---- but in the case of the CG, he is not "dealing".

I'm still, halfway, thinking about buying it, but not at the price he has it listed. I guess I may be telegraphing my next move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.