1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Caesar Guerini Kinetic Balancer

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hap MecTweaks, Dec 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

SG, adding weight of any kind helps in the "felt" recoil department. Use of the words "kinetic balancers" if it is just adding weight, has to cost a lot more than a copper tube filled with melted lead!! Hap

2. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

What sounds good about it to me is the weight is adjustable to balance the gun to your preference (forward or aft of the hinge pin]. It does have some kind of spring recoils system but I don't now if I buy into that deal.

I might try one this spring but I still like the lighter weight of the CG compared to my eleven pound 90T. The CG is lightrer than the HPAR but has less felt recoil. (might just fit better].

3. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

I had one out of the gun when I shortened it for a small/young shooter. It had weights, between springs, on a slide. The weights could be moved, but I can't imagine being able to move any weight forward of the hinge pin.

Ed Yanchok

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

For anyone interested in adding a little weight to move the balance point forward, I've made quite a few of my barrel weights for the Caesar Guerini. Please check out my website above for more details.

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

likes-to-shoot, I have a bad neck and back except mine is mid back up to my neck. If I didn't add a lot of weight to my guns, I'd have had to stop shooting trap. Forget balance unless it's your hunting gun. Premounted with extra weight at the shoulder will do more good than harm!! Try it.

Hap

6. phirel

phirel TS Member

likes-to-shoot- No it would not. If you add weight toward the butt end, the same amount of weight that you have in front of the hinge pin now would still be there. The weight you added toward the rear might not put as much strain on your shoulder and back as placing the same weight forward, but it would be extra weight. Now if you could figure out a way to put some of your present gun weight toward the butt end, that could help. I will look for some water from a fountain discovered around 200 years ago when I go to Florida next week. That would help both of us. I will key the location into Map Quest tomorrow.

Pat Ireland

7. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

Ask Kraiza. I think he has one in his summit trap gun.

8. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

likes to shoot....I suffer from chronic lower back pain cause by stenosis and although I get some much appeciated relief from epidural cortizone shots, holding a gun up for a day of trapshooting, no matter where it balances gets painful.

Ron Burr

9. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I have a Kinetic Balance in my Summet trap. I didn't see and difference in recoil because of the gun fits me very well. What I did see was if you took one weight out and move the weight forward. It would change the swing. It did and more weight forward. I then put in all three weights and it mad the stock heavy and lighten up the barrel and the gun moved quicker. I ended up with two weights move forward for a smoother swing.
    This was not done over night it took 6 months of shooting to feel the difference. So if you thinking of getting one. Take your time with it. It's not just a weight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
caesar guerini dts balancer system reviews

caesar guerini dts kinetic balancer

caesar guerini dts kinetic balancer review
caesar guerini dynamic balancer review

caesar guerini kinetic balancer

dts kinetic balancer

guerini kinetic balancer

kinetic balance ceasar guerine