1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Caesar Guerini info.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Johnpic, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnpic

Johnpic Member

Can someone please tell me what the extra metal or lip is for that runs along the top and bottom of the barrel on a Caesar Guerini top single? I have only seen the gun on their web site so it's hard to tell what it is.

Thanks,
    John Piccone

2. JohnR

JohnR Active Member

John, I own one and I think I heard it was to add weight and balance, gun does balance and handle very well, really like it.

John

[​IMG]

3. chipking

chipking TS Member

When I got my top single fitted to my Summit Trap one of the other reasons mentioned was to make sure the dynamics and response of the barrel were the same as the O/U so that pointing was the same between barrels without needing to change the comb. Seems to work on mine. The only thing I change between singles/handicaps and doubles are the barrels.

--- Chip King ---

4. Johnpic

Johnpic Member

Chip and John,thanks for the information.I may buy one in the near future.

John

5. rdf59

rdf59 Member

I have 3. The Combo Trap Magnus, The Sporting 12 Magnus and the Sporting 20 Summit. I love them all and CG offers the best pit stop program.

rdf

6. Johnpic

Johnpic Member

Thanks,rdf. I'm looking forward to shooting one.

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.