1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Caesar Guerini in Canada

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hooked, Oct 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hooked

Hooked Member

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me who the Canadian distributor for Caesar Guerini is? I received a brochure from a company a number of months back that listed a bunch of Guerini's in stock, but I threw the flyer away and I can't recall the name of the company.

I'm looking for a Summit Sporting Ltd., but with a left hand stock. I tried calling a couple of retail stores that sold Guerini's but none of them even knew if the Summits were available in LH. They weren't to eager to try and find out for me either.

I emailed Guerini USA, but so far (almost a week now)I haven't received a response.

Thanks in advance.

Brian

2. Rem870TB

Rem870TB Active Member

I doubt they are the distributer but Gobles in London, Ontario handles them;

http://www.gobles.ca/CaesarG0706.html

3. Hooked

Hooked Member

Thanks guys. I will check with Carra and Gobles on Monday.

Brian

4. Tailbuster

Tailbuster TS Member

I would suggest that you call Guerini USA and ask them. I believe their phone number is on the Website. I know all their calls will be taken care of very quickly. The emails get handled a little slower it seems. I don't know how that affects you in Canada because of the importing there but I'm sure they will be able to help you with the importer or distributor.

all the best,
    john

5. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

FN SPORTS is the Canadian distributor in Longueille,Quebec. They keep an inventory of these guns. They sent me a current dealer inventory last week. I was surprised what they had.

Joe Woods/Ontario

6. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Here is a link for the company Joe Woods mentioned. I think they are the Canadian distributors. Bill Malcolm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
caesar guerini canada

caesar guerini canada gobles

caesar guerini dealers canada
cesard gereni in canada

cesard guerini combo au canada