1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

CAESAR GUERINI ESSEX LTD O/U COMBO 20/28ga.PR

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by macttom, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macttom

macttom TS Member

0   0   0

This beautiful Essex Combo 20/28ga. is a very limited edition. This combo set was purchased in July of 2007 and has spent most of the time in the safe. Both barrel sets have been fired, but very little. There are no blemishes on this set. Each set of barrels comes with five factory choke tubes and all ships in the makers hard case. The barrel lengths are 28" I think the pictures will tell the whole story. This combo set sold for $ 5850.00 plus shipping.

$ 4595.00 plus shipping and insurance. To ffl only

Please feel free to contact me for more info or pics. Tom McElroy 817-401-2792
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. macttom

macttom TS Member

0   0   0

3. macttom

macttom TS Member

0   0   0

4. macttom

macttom TS Member

0   0   0

5. macttom

macttom TS Member

0   0   0

6. headhunter

headhunter Member

0   0   0

Cool Gun! Good Luck with the sale. If I hit the lottery, I'll buy it...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.