1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Caesar Guerini Choke Tubes

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Joe Woods, Jun 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Just acquired a Caesar Guerini Summit Sporting with 30 " Barrels/ 20Ga.-28ga.
    Combo. It arrived with 2 extended choke tubes for each gauge. Any suggestions to buy choke tubes for this gun. C/G or Briley !!!

Joe Woods/Ontario

2. JohnR

JohnR Active Member

0   0   0

I like the CG choke tubes, they pattern very well,usually somewhat tighter than marked, example a mod patterns like an improved mod.

Make sure you take them out regularly and clean them, I also put anti-sieze on the threads,they will rust if neglected.

JohnR

3. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Call Seminole Gunworks.

They sell a version of your gun which comes equipped with their tubes... My summit limited has 32" barrels (20 & 28 combo) - best handling shotgun I own and patterns spectacularly with the Seminole tubes

4. Logan_p

Logan_p TS Member

0   0   0

you have a PM

5. ink ball

ink ball Member

0   0   0

The chokes on the CG trap gun that I used to have patterned very well, but the chokes always were coming loose. Wasn't a big deal...I just got in the habit of checking/tightening them after every round. I wish they had notches so that you could tighten them decently. I'd go for Briley's (or some other quality choke tube brand) if it were me just for that reason.

6. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have a Carlson choke tube wrench which compresses in the choke.
    The one I have is 12 ga. Likely get others.
    Thankyou

Joe Woods/Ontario

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

caesar guerini choke tubes

caesar guerini chokes
ceasar gueirini choke tubes
choke tubes 20ga caesar guerini
choke tubes for caesar guerini 20 gauge
choke tubes guerini stars
does briley make the chokes for guerini