1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Caesar Guerini , Blaser F3 , Beretta Unsingle ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kraiza, Jun 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I looking a Caesar Guerini Summet Trap unsingle and a Blaser F3 unsingle. Both seam to be very nice and what I seen so far. I was at the PA shoot and saw both guns at the HiGrade booth and like then. I can't deside what to do.
    This is what happen. I got a Joel Ethen Combo set that I like a lot. My wife shoots and she shot my gun and now I can't get it back. She said go out and get another gun and she will keep my new Joel Ethen combo.
    I don't want to have 2 of the same guns that look a like. Maybe I should or get a 682 gold e combo sence I like the Beretta so much. I need a little help. I didn't think I was going to be in the gun market so soon.

2. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I have the EELL wood on the Echen Comb and yes looks great. I going to shoot the CG this week end at the PA shoot. I had call CG and the rep will be there and let my shoot one. At that point I will know if I want it or go for another Beretta.

3. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

There all good guns. I would check on the availability of release triggers in case you decide to go to a release. My vote would be the Guerinni: It's guarantied for life! Thats correct if anything goes wrong except misuse or wood it's guarantied for life. Just send it back to them and its fixed.
    Joe goldberg

4. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

They get bigger each year. Yes they seem to be the new kids on the block but they have been around the sporting clays ranges for years and seem to be well liked: and if they aren't around who cares; the other manufactures don't have anything past a year. I should point out that I know Wes Lang of Caesar Guerini quite well and consider him a friend. I also know the vice president of Blaser in Germany and he Is a good person as well. The Blaser is a great gun with a great trigger for a pull shooter but I don't think your ever going to get the triggers to work as a release. Beretta the worlds oldest gun manufacturer what more can you say. There all good but I would go with a summit trap.
    Joe Goldberg

5. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

Joe I can agree with you on the warranty. I will shoot the CG and I hope I can shoot the Blaser. I will let you guys know what happens after the week end. Who knows I my buy nothing and take the gun back from my wife. Now will that make it the second or third devorce.

6. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Why not give her the new gun and make both of you happy!
    Joe

7. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I was thinking of that. Getting another not so bad. It will keep peace in the family. We have fun shooting together.

8. billn

billn Member

I wish I had that problem.

9. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

Well I shot the Guerini and the Blaser. Both nice guns. The Guerini just fit better then the Blaser. I'll have my new Caesar Guerini Summet Trap unsingle buy Friday.

10. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Who did you order the Guerinni from
    Joe goldberg

11. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

Joe I got the gun from a dealer not that from from my home. American Shooter Supply in Albany N.Y.. I wanted to see the gun and deal with a guy that I could see face to face if I had a problem. So far the guys at the shop were frist class and I think I will be happy with my choice.

12. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Yep, definitely the K80 or the MX2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.