1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Caesar Guerini barrel weights

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Wayne 1, May 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wayne 1

Wayne 1 TS Member

Been thinking of trying one of these out, but thought I would ask around if they are an effective way of dialing in the nose weight and swing feel. Or maybe just a high priced gimmick?

I ended up getting a nice deal on a 30" CG, but really wanted a 32". Was hoping this would give the swing feel of the 32".

Any thoughts?

Wayne

2. KOKA

KOKA TS Member

I really like my CG but the barrel weights on mine fall off every shot from the small amount of recoil so I quit using them.

3. Scootermac50

Scootermac50 Active Member

Buy a meadow industries 3 oz weight. They stick on and match the bluing color. I have had one on mine for 3 years and never had a problem at all. Tie it on at first with a rubber band or tape to get the exact area you want to hang it. Once you have that figured out, stick it and forget it. I placed mine about 3 inches ahead of the forearm, it seemed to make things more fluid on the gun swing. Just my opinion and they cost about 20 bucks.

4. undersluice

undersluice Member

Koka - Send the weights back to CG,they will fix them with a stronger spring.

Thanks,
    JB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

caesar guerini barrel weights