1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Caesar Guerini:Anybody try at Mason?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by michmoe, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

Was wondering if anyone on this site had a chance to try the Caesar Guerini trap gun on display at the spring team shoot at Mason Mi. this past weekend and what they thought of it if they had? Thanks

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Yes, I shot the o/u at mason. It does feel much lighter with 32 bbls than my 30 perazzi mx. Very nice trigger and it had a nice quick swing to it. Didnt notice any recoil problems. but I was using weenie loads.

3. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

Too light= Too whippy, Also did not like that the rib has no rear adjustment.

GS

4. Pass103

Pass103 TS Member

It is not light, it's balanced. No rear adjustment on the rib means it wont fly or get knocked off. Stock insert on the way. Rib adjusts from 40/60 to 110 % high. Fast Frank

5. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

I really liked the gun, thought it glided to the bird nicely. Remindes me of a P gun with K gun rib, just inkballed the singles with improved mod tube.I feel you can always add weight to customize balance if a heavier gun is desired.

I know of one All American looking hard at shooting one.

6. Pass103

Pass103 TS Member

Test guns will be at the Pa. state shoot. Info at Hi Grade Shooters Supply

7. Pass103

Pass103 TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.