1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Caesar Guerini and Blaser question.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Boss351, Nov 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boss351

Boss351 TS Member

What All Americans are shooting these two brands? My google search did not turn out very informative.

Thanks.

2. Kemper

Kemper Active Member

3. bigben

bigben Active Member

Boss 351, 2012 all americans and hall of famer Pat Mcarthy and Joe Charnigo oth shoot Blasers

4. BillJ

BillJ Member

So does Tony Fortino, and quite well I might add.

5. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Blaser is easy to set up for your particular style of shooting; POI, swing dynamics, weight distribution, etc.
    Plus the ten year warranty and exceptional service.

Lot of bang for the buck.

6. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

I drank the Blaser Kool Aid. Bought a Luxus demo for Bunker and Trap. Worked great. Shot caps with it, good deal. Then I shot Sporting and Skeet with it. Hoo Boy!

I wound up selling 5 guns that the Blaser replaced. It cost me NOTHING after selling guns I liked but no longer shot. I am getting it tubed for Skeet with the money from the 5 guns I sold, most of them here. Great guns, am just paring down to the essentials. Doing the same with rifles and handguns.

You must shoot one to believe it. With the barrel and stock weight system, and an adjustable comb, it will do whatever you need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.