1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

@@CAESAR GUERINI 32" o/u Canada @@@@

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by yjwinchester, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yjwinchester

yjwinchester TS Member

0   0   0

Hi l have a 32" Caesar Guerini SUMMIT Trap O/U for sale ..gun has approx 500 shells through it ...comes with all accessories, 5 chokes & hard case. The gun is a almost 'perfect' 10 ...absolutely no flaws. THIS IS NOT A COMBO!! Paid $4700 for it new & would like $ 4050.

This gun is in SOUTHERN ONTARIO , CANADA Thanks yjwinchester
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Really realy nice gun! Just curious as I've never done a transaction between countries...what is involved and is it even possible to buy/sell guns across the border? if so I'm sure theres a ton of paperwork, but what cost are we talking?? Forgive me if this has been covered and I sound dumb for asking

3. yjwinchester

yjwinchester TS Member

0   0   0

sending you a pm CalvinMD & no question is a dumb question...no worries. :)

4. yjwinchester

yjwinchester TS Member

0   0   0

5. bluskyshooter

bluskyshooter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

So - inquiring minds would like to know. Can you sell to US ? If so, whats involved ? Thanks.

6. yjwinchester

yjwinchester TS Member

0   0   0

To answer that question ..yes ....thru Prophet river firearms in Alberta...there is a fellow in Colorado that can do the export from Canada... is what they told me...apparently he'll send papers to the seller (me) to fill out & it gets shipped to him & then shipped to buyer.There is a fee of $195 to import to Canada plus tax & duties & shipping...so l would think it would be simular going the other way. yjwinchester

7. yjwinchester

yjwinchester TS Member

0   0   0

8. yjwinchester

yjwinchester TS Member

0   0   0

9. yjwinchester

yjwinchester TS Member

0   0   0

UPDATE ON SHIPPING TO U.S.A. .....after talking with an exporter of firearms he said it has a total cost of approx $700 shipping included plus a possible 8-10 week wait for permits to be approved.....or you save a pile of money & do it yourself....take it over like your going to a shoot somewhere (get your papers for taking over boarder) & swap....declare new gun at the border with valid firearm licence. l was told it works also by a gun dealer.

10. yjwinchester

yjwinchester TS Member

0   0   0

11. yjwinchester

yjwinchester TS Member

0   0   0

12. yjwinchester

yjwinchester TS Member

0   0   0

@@CAESAR GUERINI 32

bump ttt

13. BigDave1200