1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Caesar Guerini 32" Impact SPF!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bryce720, Sep 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bryce720

Bryce720 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

This is a 32" Impact the gun is in fantastic condition with no issues what so ever. The gun comes with 8 Choke Tubes, 2 Cylinder, 2 LM, 1 IM, 1 LF, 1 Full and 1 EF. The gun also has a $500 wood upgrade, nothing too fancy but much better then standard. It has the DTS Kinetic Balancer installed by Guerini. Gun also has the factory barrel weight set helps balance the gun out. I also had a Kick Eez installed did not change anything from factory just the pad. I also have a 100 Straight adjustable pad fit to the gun.

Both barrels shoot in the same place, recoil is light and it has everything you need. I am asking $4,200 or best offer, I might be interested in some trades. Let me know what you have. I don't have much wiggle room in the gun with all the upgrades your looking close to $6,000.

Bryce 720-560-5946
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nut

nut Member

0   0   0

is this a sporting or trap model

3. Bryce720

Bryce720 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

PM's responses sent.

4. Bryce720

Bryce720 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gun is sold pending funds, thanks to all!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.