1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cadiz, KY

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by k1200ltc509, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Anyone shoot around there during the week? I might have some free time around there this week, and hopefully burn some powder. Rick Gibbs

2. shadow

shadow Active Member

When are you going to be here? Hopkinsville,Ky shoots on Thursday night. They are shooting registered this weekend.

Steer clear of the range at the state park, unless you have VERY deep pockets.

3. shadow

shadow Active Member

OOOOooops! Make that Friday nights.

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Rick go to Hopkinsvile KY a short drive from there it depends on what day of the week it is I would say less than 20 miles away.

Also Elkton shoot's on friday Night's , Hopkinsville is on Saturday Night's and they are also having a 2 day shoot this week end I think they might shoot practice on Thursday but not for sure they used to anyway I alreasdy replied to the private message you sent me last night which was a short time ago because I just got home from work.

If you want to shoot Sporting Clays there used to be a range in Cadiz don't know if they still shoot there or not but it was the Bush Brother's range I think it was called all I know they was good people and im sure if they are still there then they are a first class range.

Foggy

5. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Shadow I heard the fish was bitting over there in the Cadiz KY area is ther any truth to this myth.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/family%20photos/friends/?action=view&current=andtheystrikeagain002.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Maybe you will say NO so the people from across the river won't come and deplete the supply but then again I guees they need to know all the tricks of catching them.

Foggy

6. shadow

shadow Active Member

Damn Foggy. That's one ugly Olde Farte in that pic. Yeah they are biting somewhat. LOTS of little ones with a few nice fish thrown in every now and then.

7. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Shadow, could you send me a PM? I have a few things to ask about your way. Rick Gibbs

8. shadow

shadow Active Member

PM sent.

9. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Old Shadow is a pretty good Fisherman! I have accused him of using "Kentucky box bait" (some people call it dynamit), but I guess I just have to admit he just knows where to find them! Maybe I'm just jealous because he is up there in God's country, while I am stuck down here "for the time being anyway". If you're ever in those parts look him up. You won't find a better guy around and he will be more than willing to help you out anyway he can.

10. Double-D

Double-D TS Member

We (Hopkinsville Gun Club) are open on Thursday for practice at 6pm.
    Saturday at 6pm. and we have 4-25 bird races with a calcutta on the total 100 if you wish to play it.
    Also there is a middle 50 option that rolls over if not broken from week to week until won.
    You may shoot any or all for targets only if you like.
    We will be open all winter.
    If I can help feel free to call me at 270-886-2095.
    Thanks, Dean DeBow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.