1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

cactus out of me A

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by smsnyder, Dec 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

i bought one of those foam seats so when i sat down in whyoming to hunt predators i wouldn't get cactus in my Ass. Well, it worked for awhile until i put it down on the wrong side. my wife is still pulling cactus out of my ugly Ass. Twice as many two weeks later. I HATE CACTUS PLANTS. Fellow trapshooters, if i am standing alot you know why. lol

2. smsnyder

figured you would get a laugh. just for the holidays.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Earl, Where and what were you hunting?

I recall a tripod rig you had, I am going to try and make one for prairie dog shooting. I need one for standing up, not sitting down.

Feel free to email me.

HM

4. smsnyder

hunted outside of cody whyoming. great, great coyote hunting. go to Lone Star Field Products and see me and the product. i sell about 10 of these a week. Government and swat using them alot.

5. nicky

nicky Member

Earl try this being your in the auto biz. if you have an old rubber bed liner out of a old pickup, cut it in 1/2 the long way and trim it square. They work well, tough enough the pinheads aka cactus won't poke through and make a great mat to set up on. You can lay on it with room for ammo,rest,cooler ect..When done roll it up, tie it, and strap it over your shoulder., Kevin

6. smsnyder

NOW YOU TELL ME. thanks, i will do that because i am heading to texas with even more cactus around. I HATE CACTUS.

7. smsnyder

halfmile, i e mailed you. if you don't get it e mail me back. earl

8. grammie

grammie TS Member

The way to easily remove catus?????? Have you wife take a pair of nail clippers and clip just the end protruding from the skin,,,,Cactus is hollow,,,and the release of air will release the "vaccumn" that is holding it in your skin,,,,,much easier to remove that way...

AKA Grammie.........

9. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

Have your wife wax your butt,it will take cactus and hair. Bet your wife will get a laugh with the noise you make. Merry Christmas. GOOD LUCK

10. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Earl, You going to take me up on shooting that Ithaca S/S ? If so I will let you know when Mike Has it. Sorry about your catus problem. Bill

11. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Smsynder...........You shouldn't sit on your ass anyway! Tell us how you REALLY feel about cactus!

12. smsnyder

hoosier daddy, were in the heck do you guys find these pictures? lol

13. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

God, I'm glad I've already had dinner!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.