1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CAC and trap reconditioning

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Big Al 29, Oct 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Pat Trap gave me info that the guys from CAC are their endorsed service guys for their traps.

I am looking to have all four of my traps reconditioned by them. I have their number and plan on calling them but I was just wondering if anyone has CAC service their traps and how much should I look to budget.

All four work but have not been serviced for 2-3 years and would need all of the reconditioning that 2-3 years of wear and tear would do.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff
    Delco Field and Stream
    Pennsylvania

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

TTT

3. Country Squire

Country Squire TS Member

Jeff, We sent ours to them about 3 or 4 years ago and had them completely upgraded and rebuilt. I think it was about 1/2 the price of a new one or around $3000.00. We had 4 traps also. We sold one and bought a wobble and had the other 3 rebuilt. The way we did it was to move trap #4 to trap #1 and trap#3 to trap #2 as they were used the least then sent traps 1 and 2 to be rebuilt. When they returned we sent out 3 and 4. I would call them and get an estimate. Hope this helps. George

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.