1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cabins or the Sort--Spring Grand

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SongDogSniper, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SongDogSniper

SongDogSniper Member

Hi Guys.
    Headed down to shoot the Spring Grand. I'm hoping to find a cabin or something non traditional (not a hotel) for accommodations. I've found several north or east of town but nothing down by the club. Any ideas? Thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
    Gene.

2. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

Gene

A few years back I talked to several of the Over 50 RV parks most are in the area Near I-10 between Miracle Mile and Prince Roads, About a 30 minute drive to the club for me.

Several had RV's or park model homes they had purchased and rent out.

That being Tucson's busy season I do not know what availability there is.

http://www.rinconcountry.com

Is less then 15 minutes from the Club As in Tucson trap and skeet, It lists park model homes and the rental costs, it says these units come with the pots and pans in the kitchen.

When I googled

RV park rentals near Tucson, AZ

A: is Fairview Manor RV and Camping resort. Cross streets of Miracle Mile And North Fairview Avenue.

For me Taking routes I have known for 30+ years of driving and avoiding the rush hour pit falls it is a 30 minute drive to the club from very near here.

B: is rincon Country

If you get the same google map I got

Lines drwn from E: and H: to the Kilometer line on the scale will pass though or very close to the Club. They did not list any Cabin(?) rentals the way A & B do.

Al Lingham

3. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

Zar.

Until I think about what A cheap Hotel room goes for in Tucson, IN Feb! I was thinking that!

Then stop and think About walking into a place with your clothes and food and be set up to stay a while............

You can cook your meals kick back

And it is less than a Room at the 25.99 flea bag/EL-cheap-o palce that in febuary will be charging $99 a day single occupency!

Al

4. SongDogSniper

SongDogSniper Member

Thanks guys!!!!!

Looks like the cabin idea is going to be a bust with such "short" notice. We'll just hotel it and enjoy the shooting!!!!

Look forward to meeting some of ya down there!!!!

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.