1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cabin Fever Symptoms?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Tron, Dec 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I can't help but notice that once again Cabin Fever has set into TS.com. This is, as it is every year, inevitable. If you believe that you may be suffering from the grips of this forum disease, the classic symptoms are:

1. Irresistable urges to post smart ass remarks.

2. Being just plain irritable in your postings.

3. Uncontrollable urge to post stupid questions (for instance "How far is Tampa from the Silver Dollar").

4. Uncontrollable urge to post dumb pictures (see "A couple of chicks with guns" thread).

5. Being obsessive/compulsive and overly brand loyal (see "Best semi-auto" thread)

6. Asking scientific questions that no one could possibly answer (see "WHAT WOULD HAPPEN" thread).

If you know of any more symptoms, please list them here because they are posted for the benefit of all who frequent this forum.

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

7. You have a tendancy to talk about "gay" stuff.

3. Russ-in-Pa

Russ-in-Pa Well-Known Member

Sparta vs Vandalia

Location of the ATA hall of fame

Cardinal vs Sparta

1 oz vs 1 1/8 oz

7 1/2's vs 8's

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

Tron,

May I post a photo of my grimy, POS reloading setup?

5. chipking

chipking TS Member

Posting pictures to "PROVE" that the snow fairy exists.

[​IMG]

--- Chip King ---

6. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Cabin fever is when you start posting stupid sh!!!!!!!!! on trapshooters.com LOL

7. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Posting pictures of your cat and printing what the cat thinks!!

8. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

I think at least half of TS.com posters have cabin fever ALL the time!

9. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Screw you, Tron. I take personal offense to #3. Successfully navigating the complex labyrinth of roads from the Tampa Airport to the Silver Dollar is a daunting challenge which has long baffled some of our greatest minds.

I once typed the Dollar's address into Mapquest, and it returned a simple "WTF???". Then I plugged the destination into my new Big Lots GPS as I left the Tampa Airport. It vibrated profusely, made a fizzy sound, released a puff of ozone and finally exploded, completely ruining the recycled-pop-bottle dashboard of my rented Kia Sephia. Finally, in utter desperation to reach the elusive Dollar coming from the Tampa Airport, I decided to go nuclear. Yep, I sent a PM directly to Ivanhoe himself -- self-proclaimed knower of all things knowable, and undisputed Grand Pisser of pointless pissing contests for Club Geezers posessing not even the slightest remnant of a life. Certainly HE would know. It was like appealing to God himself, except God had email.

His reply came back swiftly, and undoubtedly contained the precise detailed route I had long sought. But as I opened Ivanhoe's PM to gratefully receive the coveted knowledge, the quote (") button blew off my keyboard, hitting the sharp bridge of my nose with incredible velocity and splitting into two, penetrating each of my visual orbs like an axe-split Annie Oakley bullet simultaneously bursting two balloons.

As I sit here looking at bloody gauze up-close and wait for my eyeballs to heal, I can't help but wonder... just exactly how the hell does one get from the Tampa Airport to the Silver Dollar?!!!

-S&M Snyder

10. JohnR

JohnR Active Member

Likes-to-shoot, I am highly offended by that. I know my cat Harley is thinking about how nice it was this fall and wishing it wasn't so damn cold.

[​IMG]

Yea, I'm bored.

John

11. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Be advised that trolling with poor bait is a treatable form of Cabin Fever! You need to admit you have the problem then dial 1-800-Help Me-!

12. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

Cabin Fever for me is when I start looking at other women. I have a damn good one but when younger women give me the time of day...Yikes! I better stop there.

13. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

likes to shoot beat me to it!

How about........someone who has nothing better to do than post Cabin Fever Symtoms.

Hauxfan!

14. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

I new I shouldn't open this thread. There's a worm that just appeared in the upper left corner and is eating the screen as IIIIIIIIIIIII

15. guido

guido Member

Just like Tron!

16. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

8. Not taking well to constructive criticism (see "User 1", "Like-to-shoot", Guido and the mighty Hauxfan's posts).

17. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Hey, does that cat have a galaxy on it's collar? MIB.

18. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

Hating the really cold weather on the one hand and missing deer camp on the other...even the trips to the outhouse, from which, by the way, I saw the best deer of the season walk by.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

cabin fever symptoms