1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cabellas- Trap loads

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by AAtrap, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Jack, Do you have a Cabela's CLUB card? I believe it's an exclusive offer. Steve

2. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

cabelas recently had a special .the deal was if you spent over "X" amount of dollars they would give you a 100 gift card to use towards your purchase. this might be how the man got the price reduced on his shells. dwain

3. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

i have a cabelas club card. i never thouht about that being the reason for the discount if you purchased X amount of dollars. if memory serves me correctly i believe the amount was 500. but i could e wrong.. dwain

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

Why ask? here is all the information needed directly from the Cabela's site.

https://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/registration/cc_login-home.jsp

5. lumper

lumper TS Member

http://dcsg.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_25ZmpGQN7IOvOMA&SVID=Prod

Most likely ... no ... there aint no coupon you can pick up but see the above if you want one from the other places you have in the area but have no coupons for.

6. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Dwain, you are correct if you have the same offer I have. 100 dollars off a purchase of 500 or more. Mine expires Nov. 4th. I have used these from time to time and will save you some money if it's something you really need.

30 of a purchase of 100-199,50 of 200-299,70 of 300-399,85 of 400-499,100 of pruchase of 500. Steve

7. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

The above coupon excludes firearms and ammunition.

Morgan

8. lumper

lumper TS Member

Yeah ... but there are those who have used it and had success and there are those who have tried to use it and failed. Give it a try and see if it works or not.

I would almost venture a fathomly guess that with the current economy you could get a store clerk or manager to give you the sale price, the 10% flat discount and use the above coupon to generate a sale and be happy he is moving inventory.

9. DJM

DJM Member

It's a great deal if you buy just enough to qualify for the discount. $30 off $100 to $200 purchase. Spend $100, get a 30% discount, spend $199 you only get a 15% discount. Last night I bought 2-25 lb bags of hard shot for the everyday low price of $49.99. (I had to buy a candy bar to get the total over $100 to qualify)$30 discount and I wound up paying the low low price of $35/bag.

10. KelleyPLK

KelleyPLK TS Member

DICKS HAS PRETTY GOOD PRICING ALSO ! CABELLAs has better selection usually
    Like shot 49.99 per bag buy shells man ! Screw the shot people sellin at discount to Chinese sticking it to Americans

11. nspktr1

nspktr1 TS Member

Dick's in Johnson City Remington 20ct game loads $2.99, Remington Game Loads 25ct $3.98, Gun Clubs $4.28 when bought by the case. AA's $5.78 when bought by case. STS not on sale. Used $10.00 off coupon no problem.

12. lumper

lumper TS Member

nspktr1 ... I dont mean to tell you that you are wrong cause you might be right but on the 2nd page of the local flyer for the Johnson City, TN store down in the lower left corner it specifically says Winchester AA or STS Loads @ $5.78 a box when purchased by the case.

The store may not be following the ad but if you want STS's and mention it to the store they will most likely honor the ad.

13. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

My Cabela's offer does not exclude firearms or ammunition.

14. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

they honer the firearms and ammo part of this ad at cabelas buy a gun over 500 with the club card it is only 400 trust me this is true

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.