1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cabella's 10% Discount for Veterans

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mike Michalski, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

Maybe I missed this posted previously, but Cabella's is giving a 10% discount on everything for veterans until Memorial Day. Works for me.

2. incognito

incognito TS Member

What do they want for proof? DD214? Or just your word?

3. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

Could not find my DD214 but made copy of actual discharge papers and there was no problem. They are not looking to harass real veterans. I suppose if some draft dodger claimed to be a vet they would probably accept it and let him answer to a higher authority, again!

4. 3200

3200 TS Member

Before you trotting off to Cabela's hoping for a 10% discount, you'd better check again. At the local store (Richfield, WI), the ad posted indicates that the discount is available to those with a valid ID card (I asked and was told that active duty, reserve, guard and retiree IDs are valid. No mention was made of DD214s).

In addition, the discount is not applicable to internet or catalog sales, nor is it applicable to firearms, boats, and ATVs.

Don't shoot the messenger. This is what I was told when I asked at the Customer Service counter. I suspect that each store may interpret the policy differently.

5. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

My experience was at the Dundee Michigan store, and they carried out 14 flats of Estates and loaded them into my van.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.