1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cabelas Shooting Jacket on sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ke4yyd, Jan 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ke4yyd

ke4yyd Member

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jsp?_DARGS=/cabelas/en/common/catalog/item-link.jsp_A&_DAV=MainCatcat21404-cat21414-cat601816&id=0037631943037a&navCount=5&podId=0037631&parentId=cat601816&masterpathid=&navAction=push&catalogCode=OG&rid=&parentType=index&indexId=cat601816

Although it was listed at $29.88 my invoice showed $24.88. Don't know why.

This is a quality made jacket and ideal for shooting. It has the easiest movement in the arms and shoulder of any jacket/coat I have seen in recent years. Bi Swing back and articulated elbows means no binding when shouldering the gun. Much better than my Storm or Pavilion coats.

I like it so well I think it will be my everyday cold weather jacket.

2. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Looks good.

3. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

I bought 2 of them. Warm and easy to move in them. Only thing I don't like is pockets are not deep enough for me. If you bend over to pick something up shells fall out of the pocket.

4. locdoc

locdoc Member

Got this message. Will try later.

The page you requested is currently unavailable.
    This page is being updated right now. It will become available again when the update is complete. Click here to return to our Home Page, or use the navigation at left to continue through our site.
    We apologize for any inconvenience. Thanks for visiting Cabela's.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

5. ke4yyd

ke4yyd Member

Try this.....Go to www.cabelas.com. At the top of the page there is search function. Put in 94-3037 and click find. The item will then show up on the next page.

I ordered another one about tw0o hours ago with no problem.

6. ke4yyd

ke4yyd Member

BTW, if you use these instructions the price is $24.88. go to Cabelas home page and click on Mid Winter Sale. The next page is a list of items. Click on Upland and Water Fowl under Hunting Clothing. The next page will have a list of items. The eighth item is the item you want. Cabela's Classic Shooting Jacket
    Sale! $24.88

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
cabelas shooting coat
cabelas shooting jackets for trap shooting

shooting jackets cabelas

used cabelas shooting jacket