1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cabelas shooting coat

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bridger, Apr 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bridger

Bridger Member

For anyone needing a lightweight cold weather or early spring shooting coat, take a look at the deal Cabelas has on their "Turlock" coat. They have it for about half price in one color and I got mine today. My first impression is that this is a very nice coat and exactly what I had been looking for. Probably overpriced at the regular price but a nice buy at the sale price and I got mine almost free using my Cabelas points on their charge card. Might even work okay for cold winter shooting with the right layers underneath. Its made in China of course so don't know how it will hold up.

2. ke4yyd

ke4yyd Member

Does the coat have a Bi-Swing/Action back??

3. leadspreader

leadspreader TS Member

that coat looks just like a browning gore tex. nice price for cabelas. brownings is 95.00

4. dynapro

dynapro TS Member

cabela is only offering the ugly beige coat for $80, the nicer brown coat is a standard $149.

those guys cannot do anything right! every sale they've ever had is full of strings.

for example: Great sale of hunging shoes and pants... ok tnen the only sice they have left are Extra Small and 4 XXX in purple.

5. chessney

chessney TS Member

Purple??? Hunting pants??? Your not a troll are you dyna??...Some people just post things just to see their name...Ziggy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

spring shooting coat