1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cabela's opening 2 stores in Denver area.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rick Barker, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Cabela

It's been talked about before, but a story in the Denver Post said Cabela's will open a store near Thorton/Northglenn and another in Lone Tree, in 2013.

These locations are on the opposite ends, North and South of the Denver metro area. We are down to just one Sportsman's Warehouse and 2 Gander Mountains, but both are long drives for me.

Story in the paper said this was the first time Cabela's is opening 2 stores in one major area.

Now, if we could just get a NASCAR track, my wife would be happy.

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

They are also opening mini stores, the next one is scheduled to open in sept in Union Gap WA ( Yakima) in the old Costco buidling

3. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Well, that is slick!

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Yes, it is a new concept. The store Mgr here in Boise has accepted the store Mgr position in Yakima

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Rick you ought to move to Ft Worth, it has Texas Motor Speedway, and about 2 miles is one of the biggest Cabela's stores there is

6. DaveP

DaveP TS Member

Cabela's is, also, opening a store in Green Bay, WI. next year. Green Bay has only a Gander Mountain. The Sportsmen's Warehouse closed a few year ago.

7. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

Goody! More made in China junk. Look at their branded stuff, every single thing is made in China- the last time I walked into a store and saw a couple of guys in their 30's standing there as greeters!In my time,those 2 guys would have good solid jobs making something or as tradesmen building something.The reason they don't is that we don't make anything in the USA- those jobs that belong to those 2 guys left!

Buy made in the USA and ask to speak to the store mangager that you want a choice of products made in the US- tell the manager to bring this up at his/her's next amnagers meeting!

8. KDGJ

KDGJ TS Member

Rick,

I hope this time Cabela's will get them open. I think 5 years ago they were going to put one in Wheatridge, but couldn't get everything they wanted to build.

Ken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.