1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cabelas hearing aid question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by WWB, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WWB

WWB Member

I ordered a pair of the aids called I think Whisper quiet or something of that nature. The first one I took out of the pkg--put a battery in and found that the on/off switch didn't work and the volume control knob wouldn't turn...
    a "China" product naturally..........they were only 30 bucks for two of them so
    I guess I got what I paid for--I returned them!
    But NO Duck is correct--all they'll will do is amplify--noise you want to hear and that which you do not!
    Bill

2. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

I had good success with the Walker Game Ear from Cabela's for turkey hunting. They work pretty well.You could one of these or drive the car backwards!

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Go to your doctor, how much will insurance pick up on the bill. Do you still work? Fellow member got his thru insurance diagnosed with hearing loss but also works in a production plant. His are very small in the ear piece. Says they are completly digital. they are hearing aids with the noise reduction cut out on them. out of pocket he said he paid 375.00 compared to the 1600.00 cost. I have a friend in the Army who also tells me they make great one for them. He is suposed to email me with manufacturing info.

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

These are simular to fellow shooters, his are custom molded in the ear canal.

5. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Go to a Ear doctor. not a walk in service place.

6. setter

setter Member

This may be the thread, then again maybe not.

7. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

WHAT DID YOU SAY-HELLO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

cabela s hearing aids