1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

cabelas employee pricing

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by gspointer, Nov 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gspointer

gspointer TS Member

Im a cabelas club member and they are having an after hours shopping spree free food, and employee pricing. Has anybody gone to this and know if its worth the trip. I live 100 miles from my nearest cabela's, so I hate to make the trip and be disapointed.

2. davidjayuden

davidjayuden Well-Known Member

The down side is that the place is usually a mob scene. Check out lines all the way across the store.
    Good luck.
    dju

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Plus quantities on some items are limited. Like primers.

4. kenf

kenf Active Member

+1 on the mob scene. I went to one 2-3 years back and it was a frustrating experience overall. You are way better off going when they offer discounts based on what you buy.

Lately, the Wheeling store is still high on price, low on selection and in most cases, quality products. Plus getting good help is harder.

5. gspointer

gspointer TS Member

thanks, Ill stay home

6. glenns

glenns Member

I missed our Cabela's employee pricing sale yesterday (post falls, Idaho). How much is the employee discount?

7. tdhusker

tdhusker TS Member

It doesn't apply to items that are already on sale. They put a whole bunch of stuff on sale before the spree. It is OK but probably not worth a long drive in my experience.

8. Chadshot

Chadshot Member

What I bought was approx 60% off of cabelas brand and 20%-40% on other brands, not counting guns, electronics

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.