1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cabela Shoot (Part 3 & 4) Owatonna (MN)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapper71, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapper71

trapper71 Member

Sunday night 7pm thinking a week from right now the 2012 Cabela shoot will be history. (June 8,9,10) The long range forcast still looks like optimum weather (in Owatonna that means it is not going to snow in June) They are talking clear skies 75-85 temp breeze from the south at 12-15 mph. Load of targets coming in Tuesday we asked for the easy breakers and about 1" bigger. Work night also Tuesday now that school is done (I think) PT will have a work list all made up.

Maltz I talked to border patrol sounds like they will not be in area so you can come right up 35W

If I have forgotten anything let me know.

Will try and post picture and scores during shoot if time allows.

Guido now remeber what we said last year the shooters are only throwing a couple of empties in the bottom of the blue house to see if you will climb in there again. (Remeber what Mrs Guido said if you do that again:)

2. trapper71

trapper71 Member

Present your ATA card at our local Cabela’s during this event and receive employee discount on all purchases. (Store is located about 8 minutes north of Gun Club)

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Not all purchases. But general merchandise, yes.

4. trapper71

trapper71 Member

My understanding is it includes all merchandise in side of the store. Probably not including boats,atvs or boat motors.
    I think last year it did include guns but there was not much discount on those, I hope this helps. Their has been a rep at the Shot the last couple of years if they are there we can ask them.

5. trapper71

trapper71 Member

Few last minute instruction when or if you come to our shoot

1) Classification is in the club house in the Northwest corner by the big windows. Please have your avg card up to date to make this process quicker. If you are new to the ATA let us know and we will get the paperwork you need to become a member.

2) Once you are classified you can go to the squadding area directly across from the classification. After you have been to this area make sure to stop in under the score TV to have them enter your squad in Computer. We will have Saturday and Sunday sheets available to squad if you need to leave early and would lie to get on an earlier squad those two days.

3) Now the important part after classifying and squad please stop by the cashier window to pay for your shooting and pick any option you may want to play.

a) Your squad and starting bank will be listed on your receipt.

b) Squads shooting will be posted on the back of scorer chairs.

Check the scores threw out the day on our TV screen and they will be post in the pavilion after each event along with listing of the winners.

6. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range Member

What time does the shoot start on Friday?

7. trapper71

trapper71 Member

Starting time is 9 am all 3 days

8. trapper71

trapper71 Member

Was at club tonight for clean up and touch up before Friday. A question was asked earlier about the empolyees discount during this shoot. We were told if they sale it you will be given employee discount. This includes boats - atv's what ever they have for sale. If you need something now is a good time to purchase it.

See you Friday and drive carefully

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.