1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Cabela Shoot Owatonna (MN)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapper71, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapper71

trapper71 Member

At the club today starting to work on a few things that need to be covered for this shoot. Looked out over the trap house and the field to the north looks great. Every so many years we are allowed to burn this field and knock down the big grass. What didn’t burn was allowed to be mowed so it looks great. (Bright new green grass) Work night and targets coming in June 5 so we will be all set. Helping camping director make up the map of camping spots and notice there is 3 spots left with electrical and all kinds of room for people to dry camp. If you want a spot call the number in the program. More details on the Cabela shoot will be coming in the next few days.

[​IMG]
  2. The Literalist

The Literalist Member

Up for one of the best shoots in the midwest.
  3. guido

guido Member

Hey Trapper, I think I see you standing by one of the little blue out houses?

GUIDO
  4. bill kindred

bill kindred Active Member

Literalist, You going? I am gonna try to make it one or two days.
  5. maltzahn

maltzahn Member

tripod....go for all 3 days. Bring one or more of your partners in crime. Its a great shoot and 3 days go way fast. You will be able to drive up behind the traps so old crippled trap shooters have less steps. Join the SW Iowa Clowns at Owatonna because you is one. Them MinidamsOta boy's won't believe there more of us. Then again, they ain't seen nothin' yet.

Maybe not bring all them peckerwoods you run with, could cause a road block on I-35.

Maltz
  6. 9point3

9point3 Member

Can two of the boys from South Central Iowa join the fun? Big Mike and I are showin up Saturday morning.

Maltzie, I know that Del aint gonna make it but who else are ya bringin?
  7. trapper71

trapper71 Member

Guido if I'm standing next to a blue house I'm more then likely looking for you.
    You spend so much time doing your paper work it's hard to get you out so others can use it.
  8. trapper71

trapper71 Member

Guido if I'm standing next to a blue house I'm more then likely looking for you.
    You spend so much time doing your paper work it's hard to get you out so others can use it.
  9. trapper71

trapper71 Member

10. bill kindred

There will be three of us there from here, but I can't get my buddy to go until Saturday morning. Randy can't make it but Ron is planning on going all three days. See you guys there.
  11. jjv1234

jjv1234 Member

shoot program?
  12. jjv1234

jjv1234 Member

13. trapper71

trapper71 Member

This is last years dessert counter but I'm with out a doubt sure the cake makers will be busy next week. PT is checking make sure coffee is ready:)

[​IMG]
  14. bill kindred

15. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Cabela's is ripe for a cross country trapshooting tournament. They have seven other similar events (mainly fishing) and have 37 stores across the U.S. and Canada.

A Championship shoot between teams from all the various stores would be good for Cabela's and would help develop trapshooting.
  16. trapper71

trapper71 Member

Tripod

I believe there is pie but I can't say for sure as my doctor request I stay away from that side of the building. I do know over the 3 days there is many different types of dessert.

[​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.