Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

CA Winter Chain Shoots

1K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  rmngtngrl 
#1 ·
Who were the 'winter chain' winners this weekend?

#4 ·
Hey there Lori....It was good to see you at the shoot....I will bring my broken target pic at the end of the month.. as for the lowest score I have been there too...(felt that way with Sunday's doubles,,however not too many shot them that good on sunday..so my faith was restored.)

Jerry you shot some good scores too this weekend but my question is did you clean up in cards??Did not hear my Dad whining to much so it was hard to tell.....

Kym

#6 ·
Awww thanks John. That's why you are my favorite trapshooter!!! Hey if I get my gun issues figured out before next weekend, I'll see you at Kern on Sunday.

Kym, it's a deal. You won't regret it. I promise!!! It was nice meeting you face to face. Although, I will warn you that after watching you shoot on the 27, my goal is get back there with you and beat you! LOL....you don't have to worry for a while yet.

#9 ·
Lori, You will get to the 27 faster than you think...then you will be like me....wondering why I thought the view from there was any better...just kidding!!!

And when you whip my rear end..which you will.... I'll treat you just like I did Paulette, when she whipped my rear this weekend in singles....with a hug and and a congratulations on a great job !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.