1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CA State Results

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by viperrt, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. viperrt

viperrt Member

Really good link to CA State Shoot Results, however, I don't see the winner results since Thursday. Why aren't the Fri, Sat, Sun event winners posted?

2. viperrt

viperrt Member

3. david

david Member

I will post the rest of the winners just as soon as I receive them.

David

4. bas

bas Member

Thanks again David...awesome job...and very much appreciated from someone who would have loved to have been there.

5. viperrt

viperrt Member

Anyone on this site have an idea as to what the CGSTA's delay for providing results might be?

6. viperrt

viperrt Member

Almost forgot. David, let me publicly thank you for the great system you put in place at Kingsburg, and all the super work you do on this site. Bill

7. Vickie

Vickie Member

I think the only hold up, is that most everyone went home Sunday, leaving only a few to finish up on any carry overs that weren't decided earlier, the HOA, HAA and Handicap Championship shoot offs.

I know that there were about 7 98's that shot off for the Handicap Champion.
    Paul Hammond is the Calif. State Handicap Champion, Terry Bilbey is the Runner-up Champion. Phil Ross was Vet Champion, Ron McMahon took yardage, I believe 25-26 yard. The two Zach's (Naninni and Zanolini) were in there for Jr's, but I don't know the results. I believe Paulette Graham was Lady Champion in the Handicap, Singles and HAA and maybe the HOA. Tom Strunk from AZ had the lone 99 for out of state Champ. There were a lot of great scores last week.

Gary Bonetti is HAA Champion, Dave Kelly is AAA HAA after shoot off with Terry Bilbey. Russ Hawes is the Vet HOA Champion,Tom Larkin was RU HOA after shoot off. Terry Bilbey was HOA State Champion.

That's all I can remember right off hand.

It shouldn't be too much longer, before David gets all the official results posted, once he gets the scores.

Vickie

8. david

david Member

Thank you Bill. Just as soon as I receive the results I will get them posted on cgsta.com.

David

9. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

I'm sure that Ray will get the results to David as soon as he gets home from Kingsburg, which is probably this evening. Vickie is right, everybody, (except Ray Brasser and John Malcolm) leaves Kingsburg on Sunday.... Ray and John are there through Tues,(today) packing up all the equipment, taking it to storage, cleaning the office, etc.
    BTW: Those two arrived the Thurs before the shoot, which means they put in twelve (12 hour) days to help make the Calif State Shoot happen! Plus shooting all the events! Be sure and give them, (and all the Director's who worked the shoot) a little thanks next time you see them! Walt Hastings

10. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Also, congrats to Ray being elected President for the coming year. After several years as a proven, hardworking director and having stepped in and completed an admirable multi-year tenure as Secretary, his elevation to the Presidency is well deserved and he will get strong support from those directors who put California trapshooting as the first priority of their office.

11. david

david Member

The complete winners are now available on CGSTA.com.

<a href="http://www.cgsta.com/leaderboard/index.cfm" target="_blank">Click here for the leaderboard menu</a>

12. JES

JES Member

This was the best addition the Leader Board. Thank you to those responsible, I could not attend this years shoot and being able to track the scores was really enjoyable for me. I attended an interclub shoot and others had print outs of their friends and how they were doing. Thank you again Ray and the rest of the CGSTA board for a job well done. Jan Slough

13. bas

bas Member

Thanks again to Ray and David for shoot results....great job!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.