1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CA is realizing effect of democrats

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Oct 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

This very article could be applied to MIchigan also.

3. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

I just read an article that said Californians are unhappy with the way things are going but refuse to accept the problems are being created by their leftist politicians, and the unhappy people refuse to change.

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

OMG! If she thinks PA is going to vote for Romney, she must be a product of California schools herself!

5. BT99

BT99 Member

IN Pennsylvania there will be a few million of those receiving "entitlements"
    that will vote for Obummer. This will mainly be Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.

6. RWT

RWT Well-Known Member

I have lived in Ca. all my life, and I think we have had it.

We are in debt, businesses are leaving, illegals are comeing in and the politicians can only think of one solution, MORE TAXES, and a majority of the voters will probably approve them in November.

7. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Ca is getting tough. I just read where Gov Moonbeam signed a bill that would limit state pensions to $132,120 a year in future years! They are grabbing the bull by the horns and making massive critical spending cuts! LOL I don't know how these public employees are going to make it in the future. Imagine the indignity of trying to make it on a $132K a year pension. What will they do? If they keep doing crap like this the employees might have to save some money to supplement their own retirement? Say it ain't so.

8. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

I'd like to make 132k a year. I'd retire now if someone would give me that.

9. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Yep, California sucks. Who in their right mind would pay $400,000 for a 900 sq. Ft. house? Why would people that do not like the State stay there? Get out!

10. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

The end is near. HMB

11. warren

warren Member

In 2007 I moved out of Calif. into Nevada and the difference is truly wonderfull, I bought a 3 bed, 2 bath home for 65 grand, my pickup registration went from $285 to $75 plus the DMV was polite my property taxes dropped to less than 1/3rd, the trap shooting is great what else can I say.

warren

12. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Governor Moonbeam doesn't seem to be able to create the paradise he promised. Maybe they should have asked him for "details" during the campaign.

Bob Falfa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.