1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

C. Guerini Trigger Update?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Mark425, Sep 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark425

Mark425 TS Member

I understand there is a trigger update for Guerini's. Plan to send in my gun for the "pit stop" soon as well as inquire about the update. So I wont look even dumber when I talk to Guerini...what the update consist of if there is even such a thing?

Thanks,
    Mark

2. chipking

chipking TS Member

Mark the update involves a new trigger and bar with slightly different geometry so it makes a good trigger even more crisp and clean. The trigger also rides on the bar in a different manner which cures the "problem" that on some early guns if you over tightened the set screw that locks the trigger to the bar you could spread the dovetail on the trigger enough that it came loose. Look at your trigger if it is smooth on the face it is the new trigger.

--- Chip King ---

3. capt jay

capt jay Member

What's the cost for the upgrade?????

4. Mohave60

Mohave60 Member

My trigger did that. CG sent a new one here in 3 days no problem, gun made in 07. Had to take a little off of the set screw to avoid scraping finger. A touch of blue loc-tite and good to go.

5. Mark425

Mark425 TS Member

Thanks Chip King. I have the smooth faced trigger on my Summit...so...upgrade/new trigger was done during the manufacturing.

Thanks again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.