Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

C.C.W. Class @ Middletown Sportsmen's Club

3K views 20 replies 4 participants last post by  Tim 
#1 ·
C.C.W. Class @ Middletown Sportsmen

The March 7th ccw class was so successful that another class has been set for May 30th at the Middletown Sportsmen's Club. The cost is $110 with $10 going to the club. This class is taught by retired law enforcement officers with the latest knowledge and techniques to pass along to students. Do not wait to long to register, this class will have fewer slots available. Class times are from 7:00 am- 7:00 pm (a one-day class). This is an N.R.A. sponsered Basic Pistol Course as well!
Tim Hunsaker

#4 ·
Hello:

For those of you contemplating a Concealed Carry Class and/or Concealed Carry in general; I would highly recommend attending Tim Hunsaker's class. My father and I attended the class and came away both educated and confident with regards to our new Concealed Carry responsibility.

The class is administered by (3) highly trained and street proven law enforcement officers who offer precise information in a "laid-back" environment.

Do yourself a favor and take Tim's class; Good luck.

Cheers,
Keith S. Crider

#8 ·
As time goes by, this class is quickly filling up. This one-day class will serve the busy person who can only take one day out of their schedule in order to complete this training. Either contact me or the Middletown Sportsmen's Club for any further information.
Tim Hunsaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.