1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

bye bye american pie

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by slipping into darkness, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

Some singer needs to update that song so it fits, the country we have now? all I can say is bye bye to all that was good and whole some for so long, in this once Great country. I hope every one remembers at the ballot box it's the incumbent that are destroying this nation. if there in, "vote them OUT". God Bless America. I'm sure someone will be upset with the referral to a religious figure! "slid"

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Be sure also before you commit your vote to some other jackoff that you know exactly his state of mind on every issue..and who is putting campaign money in his pockets..and test his resiliance to make sure he doesnt flip flop to satisfy the highest bidder

3. smoking357

smoking357 TS Member

The WWII and Korean War generations set this country up for failure.

They thought they could get a big government and big police force to give them their ideal communities, and they believed that America should be meddling across the world.

These checks have come due, and there's no money to pay them.

4. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

America is broke because of big government. The only way America can be fixed is if big government would back off. It isn't going to happen. We came out of WWII as the greatest nation of all time. Where we went wrong is when the government started their big government programs and when the government took over control of American business. If we would shut off the government and turn back to freedom we could be great again. I don't see it happening. The people would take to the streets if the government tit was withdrawn. We now have the most worthless generation of Americans ever running the country. They don't have a clue what they are doing. They are immoral to the core. They don't know right from wrong anymore.

5. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Come November the slow death of Big Government will begin...Unless Obama gives Amnesty to 14 million illegals...If that happens America will be done for good!

6. otnot

otnot Active Member

Go to the website in the above link.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.