1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Buzz' Apology to Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by crusha, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

Um, okay...so like, it seems that in a late-night Killians'-facilitated moment of pre-election spoofery a week or so ago, I may have made a comment about PA being nothing more than a, well..."Commie suburb of NYC" or something like that. (And, unlike MIA...I cannot simply attribute my alchohol-stewed indiscretion to some cat-bite-induced disability or other claptrap).

Well, alright...this election, you all proved me wrong. So I hereby retract my statement. Youse all done good! You laid a licking on the Democrats that has no doubt got them sucking the skin off their thumbs.

...But of course, according to the Law of Conservation of Vitriol: when vehement derogatory statements are lifted from the backside of one victim...another must be found to take the brunt. So I hereby re-direct my ire to:

Alaska. It is with sincere disappointment I regard the apparently now-unavoidable return of the Entitled Establishment RINO-Biatch Lisa Murkowski (did I spell that right?) to her reserved parking spot in the Republican Caucus. Thanks to the ignorant boobs up where the sun don't shine (as much), she seems fated to reclaim her dynastic birthright.

I thought you hockey parent types were a tad smarter. But it does appear that the several thousand-dollar oil royalty handout check you receive from your state government every year has corrupted your brains. (I suspect if cruise ships ever stop coming there, the State Average IQ may indeed drop 20 points). I hereby bestow upon Alaska the new pejorative moniker:

"Bigger, colder version of West Virginia."

Nice job, guys. As you bungee-jump off your Ted Stevens Memorial Bridge to Nowhere, you're living proof Appalachia doesn't have a monopoly on the rural welfare hillbilly vote. (If I was Sarah Palin, I would have probably given up and quit on your asses, too).

2. EE

EE Banned User Banned

Well, as Forrest Gump's momma would say, "Stupid is as stupid does."

3. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Tooth brush.

4. Russ-in-Pa

Russ-in-Pa Well-Known Member

We try. The problem is the two cities - Philadelphia, and Pittsburgh. They are like all other cities. Full of libtards that vote for social justice, hope and change, and all the other crap the Dems sell. This time us rednecks outvoted them.

Russ - in - Pa. Still clinging to my guns and religion.

5. porky

porky TS Member

Phila and Pittsburg = Union towns = automatic Liberal Decrap voting.

6. phirel

phirel TS Member

Pennsylvania is a rather diverse state and a lot of trap clubs.

Pat Ireland

7. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

A whole lot of trap clubs.

8. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

In Allegheny County this includes Pittsburgh there are approximately 50 public housing projects and if I took the time to count them all including the hi-rises that number would go up significantly. Since these housing area residents for the most part are on the public take it's no wonder a Republican candidate has a hard time winning in the Pittsburgh area. Bulge.

9. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

Lots of hard working people in Alaska and West Virginia.

10. otnot

otnot Active Member

Buzz I can't believe it either! Now even though the state law states that the name on the write in ballot must appear the same as the orginal paper work they are going to take into account voters best intentions.

11. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

Lol, I guess if you can't spell murkowski you shouldn't be allowed to vote for her? If the people of Alaska want her then they should be allowed to vote for her wether they can spell it or not. That's only right. I'm not saying she's who I would vote for but still, right is right.

12. RobPete

RobPete Member

PITTSBURG-H!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.