1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Buying Shells in North Phoenix

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Norsky, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Norsky

Norsky Member

I'm spending a couple of months in North Phoenix (Anthem) just north of Ben Avery. Where is the best place in north Phoenix to buy shells? Any info. appreciated. Ray

2. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Ray, I thought the pricing at Ben Avery was decent, 60'sh if I remember correctly. They store them, you shoot them, nice deal thank you very much. :)Nice facility, hope you enjoy it there. Bob

3. Norsky

Norsky Member

Thanks Bob, I'll check them out. You're right about Ben Avery, it's a premier range. Ray

4. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

There is a Dick's Sporting goods on the east side of Hwy.17 south of Ben Avery. You can see the sign from the hwy.

I think that there is a Sportsmans Warehouse next to the Costco south of the 101 a couple of exits, it is on the west side of Hwy17. Look for the Costco.

Check online for the ad in that area for the Dicks ad.

Philip Santos

5. Norsky

Norsky Member

Thanks Philip, I'll check those out. Ray

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Think "WAL MART" ... How much ammo are you looking for, what do you want, and when ..? We are putting in an order this week ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. Norsky

Norsky Member

WPT,
    Not sure how much shooting I'll be doing. Hopefully a couple of times a week for next six weeks. Not enough to do a lot of driving or perhaps special purchase.
    Thanks, Ray

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Ray,

Its kind of difficult to put an order together if you don't know what, how much you want, or when ... Think "WAL MART" you can get what you want, when you want it, in all different flavors ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. Norsky

Norsky Member

Thanks for the information all. Dicks has Remington Gun Club's for $4.98. Ray

10. az outlaw

az outlaw Member

Ray, Welcome to Phoenix. Dicks has the best price right now on Gun clubs as you stated they are $4.98 a box get em while you can because they always sell out of these when they have that sale. Also since you will be in Anthem for a couple months you should consider shooting with the Paralyzed Veterens of America on february 17th - 19th. It is a really fun shoot and benefits a Great organization. There is a thread regarding the info on it posted here on TS.com. Shoot me a p.m. if you can't locate the thread or if you need any additional info. You will have a great time guaranteed. Don't forget to get out that sunshine shovel it's needed around here this time of year!!!!

Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.