1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Buying Shells at the Western Zone/Spokane, WA

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ljsbaldwin, Jul 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljsbaldwin

ljsbaldwin TS Member

My husband and I are travelling to the Western Zone shoot in Spokane. We're driving, so we would rather not haul shells.

I shoot a light load. Can anyone tell me if I'll I be able to buy 1 oz shells (estate, rios, etc.) at that shoot?

Thanks!

2. cableguy

cableguy TS Member

There is a Sportsman's Warehouse less than 5 miles away at the Spokane Valley Mall. Sprague Exit off of I-90. There is a brand new Cabella's (if it's open yet) at State Line. Also less than 5 miles away. Also try White Elephant. A local should be able to give you directrions. It's not too far from the Trap Club.

Good luck, break em all.

Shawn

3. plott hound

plott hound TS Member

I would say white elephane (west on sprague) is best bet. Sportsman has some cheep shells but not better brands. Elephant has gun club and wins ect. Bill Johnson will most likely be at shoot and maybe others with shells.

4. eric

eric TS Supporters TS Supporters

Hi:

The club's Pro Shop only has 1 1/8 oz shells for sale - sorry! But, as stated above, Bill Johnson will probably be there as a vendor and will have everything you need. If for some reason he does not attend, there are several places within 5 miles you can get anything you want not to mention other on site vendors that will have shells.

Eric Olson

5. ljsbaldwin

ljsbaldwin TS Member

Thanks guys! We're getting ready to hit the road. I thank you for all the info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.