1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUYING ON TSC

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

you may want to let us know who the seller was, good comments are always welcome

2. Vince McNamara

Vince McNamara Member

I have bought and sold many items on TS.com and have had no problems. The people I have dealt with have been honest and fair. I have just recently purchased MEC 20 ga & 28 ga reloaders from a person on this site.

Vince McNamara

3. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I have bought 3 reloaders, a couple of shotgun barrels, choke tubes and thousands of hulls with nary a problem until recently and it's not something I will worry about. I received 3 choke tubes today from Pat Burke and a shotgun from Bob W a week ago and am absolutely pleased. A place where it is a pleasure to get educated about many things as well as get some good deals. Jackie B.

4. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

Buy with confidence...I do!..LarryB

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Last Chance for a deal ...

MX-2000 Perazzi Giacamocombo, 34" unsingle (5 knotches), 32" over/under with a fixed rib fitted to and shoots great ... Have everything that came with the gun when new and have it all in a new Americase (model 2017)... The gun is in very good to excellant condition and has been shot very little ... Also have a PFS that is on the gun but does not have to be sold with the gun ... The Combo price : $7,500 with the upgraded wood and or with the PFS included $8,000 ... Interesting trades welcome ... I'm going back to my TM-1 or a Model 12 and can't see keeping such a nice Giacomocombo around for a minimal amount of shooting ... Pictures available ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Drop the $$$ signs in the above address ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.