1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUYING more votes,,,,,NO wonder we are broke.....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

America could very well be coming to an end.....

2. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

bigdogtx

PLEASE don't try to confuse ANYBODY. When it comes to who out spends who.

It case you missed it review the Karl Rove melt-down on election night!!!

THE PEOPLE WILL NOT BE BOUGHT!!!!

YOUR A DOPE!!! Flat out.

GS

3. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

You can't expect muddleflakes to actually read anything- he couldn't comprehend it even if he could read it.

4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

And don't confuse him with FACTS, he'll only come back with name calling.

5. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

My great grandparents came from Germany. 2 of my grandfather's brothers fought in WW1 for their new country.

Wonder what they got free when they came to the US LEGALLY.....OPPORTUNITY!

Irish, Italians, Swedes, Czechs, all contributed to this country's growth. They were not in it for freebees.

6. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Setterman- Well said.

7. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Midalake - Get your GED and then go to your local community college and take a class in English grammar.

rm

8. midalake

Yaki-

Blah Blah this go do that...YA I am so wrong!!!!

Republicans SPEND SPEND SPEND to convince us their right!!!!

Go find a hole......

GS

9. CharlieAMA

10. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Midair brain you could be bought for a nickel you pathetic troll

And that would be about ten times what you are worth

Have you ever even held a gun

11. midalake

Actually Catpower YES in fact I have carried a gun for the last 5 days straight. Yesterday morning there was one shot one kill.

GS

12. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

The government dough will rot your soul (song words from Stan Rogers, Canadian songwriter). Free stuff will never equate to free dom. BT100dc

13. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

As if the democrats dont spend lets see gm,fannie mae freddie mac What about the 1.5 billion to the muslim brotherhood? How manny trillions in debt has obama put us in I suppose its bushs fault

14. NMULTRARUNNER55

NMULTRARUNNER55 Member

Midalake;

Even if your comments about Republican spending on the election are completely accurate there is a big difference between what Republicans spent and what the Muslim in Chief is spending with his vote buying giveaways.

The difference is that the money Republicans spent is private money while Odumbass is using taxpayer money, i.e., money collected from people that actually work and pay taxes.

I think that's a significant difference but everyone is welcome to their own opinion.

Steve Nunley

Albuquerque, NM

15. midalake

Steve Nutley

I HOPE you are not confusing "programs" and "breaks or subsidy"

One is spread [thin] between many people.

The other is taken advantaged of by few to harm MANY.

"I think that's a significant difference but everyone is welcome to their own opinion"

GS

16. NMULTRARUNNER55

NMULTRARUNNER55 Member

Rick;

I know you are joking with me but Conservative and liberal are all relative terms.

Take abortion for example. I'll bet there are just as many people that primarily vote Democrat (Liberal) that are mostly against abortion yet that's typically a position of what is currently labeled Conservative (Republican). I also bet there are many Republicans (conservatives) that think women have a right to choose that's typically identified as a Democrat (Liberal) position.

I'm pretty conservative and primarily vote Republican but I think if a woman wants an abortion it's her business, although I'm not in favor of public funding for abortions. Not because I have a problem with a woman getting an abortion but because I have a problem with most public funding.

Steve Nunley

Albuquerque, NM

17. CharlieAMA

Hey Steve- You have a good point. But I'm not touching the abortion issue. The votes were bought with tax payer money through entitlements. These people want their free stuff. They are going to vote for the dude that will give them free stuff, and not for the guy that will take it away. Why work for something and better yourself, when you can sit on your ass, and have it give to you. Go figure. I'm going to bed. Have a nice evening. Charlie

18. NMULTRARUNNER55

NMULTRARUNNER55 Member

Charlie;

I completely agree with your post.

Steve Nunley

Albuquerque, NM

19. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Not to be argumentative, but I think that abortion is more than a woman's business, I'd say it's the business of the baby too. If a baby is a viable life on it's own, say 7 months along, then I can't see why the baby isn't being murdered since it's only a few inches away from being free. JMO

20. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

People are indeed pursuaded in voting for the people who will be best economically for their individual situation; for example, people who receive the free stuff (of which I don't believe Social Security receipients are part of this group because the paid into the system for decades, in general) will vote for the Party who will continue to give the free stuff. When you have enough of the people to reach a tipping point, you'll elect the Obama's of the world. It's not a matter of being a liberal or conservative but pure economics. I believe the economy will further slip into the abyss with Obamacare and further loss of jobs when it fully is implemented thus increasing the free stuff people in the future. During the past 4 years there was a 25% growth in food stamps, record increases from July to August, 2012. Anyone believes this aggregate of 47 million receipients will decrease in the next 4 years? I don't. Who do you think they'll vote for? BT100dc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

content