1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Buying Ammo @ the Autumn Grand

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Damifino, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damifino

Damifino Member

Any inside info on buying ammo at the Autumn (corrected) in Tucson? We'll be flying in so we won't be carrying any ammo with us. Prefer Rem STS.

Thanks in advance!

2. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

???

Last time I checked, the SW Grand was in April in San Antonio. Are you talking about the Autumn or Spring Grands in Tucson?

If you ARE talking about the SW Grand, they sell ammo on site, but there is also a Walmart a couple of miles away that usually has good deals on the main brands, if you get there before the early shooters clean them out. A few years ago, I was there on Wednesday, and one shooter had bought a couple of pallets the day before. At about $4.50 per box for STS and Nitro, I couldn't blame him.

3. Damifino

Damifino Member

Yes! Sorry, Autumn Grand is correct. Is a safe bet that ammo will be available on-site? Probably won't have a lot of extra time to seach for off-location sources. Is there a Shell House?

4. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Tucson has all of the premium shells at the club. Not every little one of every brand but most of the popular ones are there. A bit costly, but very handi.

Rick in Mt.

5. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Damifino, you have PM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.