1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Buying a T-shirt or Hat???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gasman03, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gasman03

gasman03 Member

When going to a big shoot are you more likely to buy a t-shirt or hat from the grounds of the shoot? Does it matter on adults or junior shooters? I am looking for ideas for the up coming Cornhusker State Shoot.

Corey

2. colonel klink

colonel klink Active Member

most definitely a shirt. I will buy a hat also but not at every shoot whereas I will buy a shirt commemorative of that particular shoot for sure. Have Grand shirts back from 1993 lying around the house. Wife gets yanked once in a while about all the shirts I have but - oh well! Colonel

3. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

I RESEMBLE that last post! ......Rick <-----4XLT

4. bgf

bgf Active Member

That is why hats are an easier sell. Just make sure you have the solid and mesh backs for a choice. JMO..........

Bernie

5. JOND

JOND TS Member

Just a word of warning-Don't overload yourself with those items that have dates on them. Once the event is over,you may have a hard time selling them.Not a lot of people want old outdated shirts,caps,etc. Try to be "generic". JOND

6. gasman03

gasman03 Member

I understand the need for the larger sizes my self (3XL Tall). This is the 40th year of the Cornhusker State Shoot so I was looking to put that on the shirt in some way but not like the date and year. With a shoot bringing in close to 1500 shooters I am not sure how many to even look at getting. This is just a thought as of now. Any other ideas?

Corey

7. gasman03

gasman03 Member

8. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

PUT THE DECALS ON THE BACK RATHER THAN THE FRONT. MOST PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT THE FRONT (EMBARASSMENT)FEAR OF LOOKING SOMEONE IN THE EYES. EVERYONE WILL READ THE BACK. BULGE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.