1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

buying a new gun!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by al3526, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. al3526

al3526 TS Member

Looking to send a check to Lynn Gipson of Lynn Gipson Quality Firearms. So far the experience has been great and he has been super helpful...just looking for feedback before i send the check on through. Has anyone else purchased a gun from this company as they sponsor this site??? thanks al

2. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Yes, I have. He is first class to deal with all the way !!!!!!! Rob G.

3. al3526

al3526 TS Member

thanks Rob. So far he has been great and price on gun was best. Seems like great guy to deal with and if transaction is good i will post a thread telling everyone. thanks for the feedback. al

4. setter

setter Member

buying a new gun!!!!!

I've bought and sold several with Lynn, plus he's helped on some other things. A good person to do business with.

5. OldGoat

OldGoat Well-Known Member

My experience is the same as setters. I live in KC area and Lynn is a first-rate person to do business with. Best Regards, Ed O'Dower

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Any of the site's sponsors are trustworthy. Let us know what you bought.If yo bought the wrong gun, we want to tell you why!!!!!!!!!!!

7. al3526

al3526 TS Member

thanks again everyone. i am ready to move foward with the purchase. will post the results of my experience when all is said and done. thanks al

8. al3526

al3526 TS Member

well check is in the mail. the gun i have decided to purchase is a guerini magnus trap o/u 32 inch barrels left handed wood. i plan on visiting the warehouse in maryland to pick it out. will post afterwards. thanks for assist al

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.