1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

buying a new gun

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BFAT!, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BFAT!

BFAT! TS Member

i looking for information on how to go about to buy a new trap gun. i am a let hand shooter would like to buy a combo set.should i go to a gun fitter first and get measrement first or have the gun dearler help me before i order one.i am thinking about a caesar guerini.any information that you gentlmen could help me with i would be very helpful. thnak you Bob M.

2. tuscarora 99

tuscarora 99 TS Member

If you live near cambridge, maryland. Then just drive down to them. They are great people to deal and couldn't be more helpful.

3. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Get Measured!! Don't fool around with a factory stock, even if it's for left handers. Now if your measurments fit a left handed factory generic stock, great, that'll save you a bundle of money. If not spend the extra money. Well worth it. As the old saying goes, "While the barrel shoots, the stock hits".
    Enjoy. Dave T.

4. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I have a Summit Trap combo with a 34" unsingle and a 32" O/U. It's a very very nice gun. I shot it at a demo shoot in PA and got one the next day.

5. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

Same here. I love my CG.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.